December 07, 2010

Tea Party Warehouse Wedding

 Purple is color that is hard to work into a wedding theme so when I saw how perfect this couple matched purple and blue it was an automatic feature. Their cake topper wowed me and made me fall in love with the tea party theme. What also surprised me was how creative they were with picking a warehouse as their venue, it blends very well with the atmosphere and I love it.

 
Our color scheme was plum, light tiffany/robin’s egg blue, cream, and antique gold. I’m a graphic designer by trade and had everything pantone matched, from my shoes to my hair. The biggest DIY had to be the stationery. I designed the save the dates, invitations, programs, thank you cards, and guest book pages by hand. We rented a letter press to print everything completely by hand. 


eco-friendly wedding


vintage warehouse wedding
   
 



Photography: Our Labor Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment